Thursday, January 29, 2009

Handmade Yoga & Gym Handbag designed for ION ACTIF








I was really excited when Ion Actif told me that they would like me to do a yoga/gym bag for their Fall Collection.  We got together on Jan 8, 09 for discussion because we wanted to get a sample ready for photo shooting on 25th Jan, 09.  This means that I only had 10 working days for designing, selecting fabric, ordering materials and putting the bag together.  Well, I have to say this is quite an experience and I'm glad that I was able to finish the final sample before the photo shoot.

More photos of the bags will be posted on ION Actif website later.
www.ionactif.com





2 comments:

viaam said...

This blog contains really good information . I would like to read it again.
For Number one quality bag....you must have this one.you will get quality as well as fashion.
Read the blog and enjoy the services.
For more detail about bags and bag manufacturers please visit-
http://www.viaam.com

Momina Sheikh said...

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Handmade shoulder bag